Time to fire up your career! At Daphne's we offer fresh, high-quality, and healthy food without compromising great taste, served by friendly and hospitable team members. As a manager you are responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities while on duty and in the absence of the General Manager and Manager. A manager works with the management team to ensure all operational, service, and culinary standards are met. You are responsible to maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure product is to Daphne’s specifications. You will ensure the team is meeting or exceeding expectations in all areas of their job.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellence in performing the duties of all work stations and in completing assigned tasks and duties (culinary and service).
- Ability to get results through others by training team members to meet company standards.
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Team building and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot cash handling problems; good mathematical skills.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a guest’s viewpoint).
- Ability to take initiative.
- Promotes teamwork environment and works well with others
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time Positions are Available
Experience: Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
Availablility: Must be able work work at least one weekend shift per week.