Time to fire up your career! At Daphne's we offer fresh, high-quality, and healthy food without compromising great taste, served by friendly and hospitable team members. As a General Manager you will select, train, and lead a top-notch team of experts at providing delicious and wholesome food with friendly and thoughtful service. This position is responsible for and manages all of the restaurant operational functions; ensuring all operational processes and standards are met. You will be responsible for executing all company standards and processes to include: food, service, safety, guest relations, ambiance, labor, financial accountability, and HR & training practices. You will ensure the team is meeting or exceeding expectations in all areas of their job to promote the overall success of the restaurant.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead the operations of both the culinary and service teams with a strong focus on coaching and leading excellence in the restaurant.
- Responsible for growing sales and profits.
- Supervises all administrative practices including: scheduling, inventory, P&L, reconciliation, HR functions, training, and development measures.
- Selects and develops a team of impressive team members who are guest centric and want to provide our guests with the Daphne’s experience.
- Manages and maintains budget and labor to ensure maximum profitability.
- Manage, develop, and motivate a team of 10-20 people to be future leaders in the company by providing feedback to assess and improve performance.
- Forward thinking in developing the team, building sales, building repeat guests, retaining team members and improving operations.
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure product is to Daphne’s specifications. These are just some of your roles and responsibilities. Daphne’s is committed to providing you with the tools and training for you and your team members to grow personally and professionally.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of quick fast casual restaurant management experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to work flexible hours that are necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively.
Additional Desired Requirements
- Basic knowledge of computers and software.
- Financial/analytic aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and P & L management.
- Ability to drive results from others.
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving and investigative skills.